Every year at Chanukah when I explain my reasoning as to why Chanukah should be a low-fat festival, everyone always comments that my thinking makes sense. The miracle of Chanukah is that one day’s supply of oil (back in 165 B.C.) lasted 8 days. Each night of the 8-day festival an additional candle is lit […]
- Rosie Schwartz on Your Facebook questions answered: What are the benefits of phytoplankton?
- wendy e wadhams on Your Facebook questions answered: What are the benefits of phytoplankton?
- Barb on The most important thing you should do before you go gluten-free
- Donna V on Nutrition Month 2016: Why get better acquainted with your kitchen
- Rosie Schwartz on Nutrition Month 2016: Why get better acquainted with your kitchen
- The most important thing you should do before you go gluten-free
- Dietitians of Canada Nutrition Month: Take the fight out of food!
- Your Facebook questions answered: Are GMO foods nutritious and safe?
- What’s the best diet for arthritis sufferers? Part 2
- Your Facebook questions answered: What’s the best diet for arthritis sufferers?
- Ask a Dietitian: What is a plant-forward diet? @ParentsCanada bit.ly/2nhu8e5 https://t.co/pTAHEWPewK 1 week ago
- RT @chocoholicRD: Follow these #dietititian leaders: @HealthStandRDs @LuciaWeilerRD @DAmbrosioRd @CrysMacGregor @mullinnes @LittleNutrition… 2 weeks ago
- Thank you @almonds for your greetings for #DietitiansDay! It's a great day to celebrate all my amazing colleagues during #Nutritionmonth! 2 weeks ago
- TY @FarrahSchwartz for your MT, for your recognition of #RDs & for passionately advocating for health literacy for… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago
- Also add @MarkJMcGill @ThicknThinBlog @AndreaMillerRD @patriciachuey @shelleycase & all of @DietitiansCAN… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 weeks ago